Dermal Filler for Lines and Volume & Lip Augmentation
What is it? Collagen Replacement Therapy with Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers is a popular and effective treatment for wrinkles and facial lines. The Hyaluronic Acid filler helps to ‘fill out’ and smooth away troublesome areas like:
- Nose to mouth grooves
- Forehead lines
- Frown furrows
- Lipstick lines
- Acne pits
- Crows feet
Dermal fillers can also be used to increase lip volume, to enhance sunken cheeks and to hydrate and improve the appearance of aged skin in the neck and on the décolletage area.
Is Collagen Safe? Collagen is a natural protein that is the main constituent of skin, bones, muscles and ligaments. Over time our collagen cells which provide the structural support, resilience and shape to the skin, reduce in number, which causes the skin to lose elasticity, allowing fine lines and wrinkles to develop.
How Does It Work? Treatments with Injectable Dermal fillers (Hyaluronic Acid) make it possible to temporarily stop and even reverse these signs of ageing. Following the treatment, wrinkles are markedly and visibly reduced; the elasticity and tone of the skin is naturally restored; the results are visible immediately.
There are various types of dermal fillers available and Emma will need to assess your skin carefully before selecting the suitable filler for you. The products we use in our clinic are all approved by the FDA, produced by reputable companies, and of the highest quality. If you feel that you would prefer the more 'natural' approach to Dermal Fillers look at our Bio-Fil®
What is it? Fuller lips are a desirable and attractive feature and a sign of youth. As with all facial features, lips also gradually suffer loss of contour and volume, but with lip augmentation and enhancement treatments we can reverse these effects. Our treatments to shape your smile and to restore volume and achieve beautiful, fresh and fuller lips are popular with a wide range of clients from different age groups.
We can to achieve a number of improvements like:
- Softening fine lines around the mouth
- Restoring your smile
- Erasing smokers’ lines
- Enhancing the shape and definition of the lips
- Evening out unbalanced lips
At Above & Beyond Therapy Aesthetics we aim for a natural-looking outcome and in your free consultation we will advise you on the suitable volume and shape for your lips.
We use only the higher end and newer generation of cross-linked fillers from reputable companies, such as Merz Aesthetics and Allergan and Princess by Croma for a smooth and even result. Our fillers contain an anaesthetic to ensure the treatment is as painless as possible when the filler is injected into the lip. During your free consultation we will be able to advise you on the recommended product and amount of filler needed.
While the Princess® Volume filler is excellent for volumised luscious lips, men and more mature women may prefer the subtler effect of Princess® Filler
The innovation of the Princess® filler is the high content of Hyaluronic acid (23mg- in contrast to 17mg of the next best product) and its SMART technology that offers safety, longevity and excellent results.
Another great advantage is choice and versatility. The Princess Lips procedure is suitable for both women and men and also for different age groups.
Why should you come to Above & Beyond Therapy Aesthetics?
- We offer free full and comprehensive consultations with our expert therapist where we advise our clients exactly on those questions above.
- We always share our motto that “less is more” and that a step-by-step approach is better to make sure you do really end up with a good result that enhances your lips but looks natural and suits the other features of your face as well.
- We aim to help you have realistic expectations and to go for a treatment that suits YOU.
- The treatment is always done by our qualified therapist who has excellent results and makes sure you are always safe.
- Our price is competitive for the products we use, the staff expertise, time, care and service we offer.
- We don’t cut any corners- we use only the best products- award-winning top of the range newer generation fillers by reputable companies.
- We offer aftercare advice and free follow up appointments to ensure you (and we!) are happy with the result.
- We are always accessible to advise you.
- When you are having treatments that will be visible from the minute they're completed - don't compromise - You get what you pay for in aesthetics and mistakes can be hard to rectify - not always impossible - removal of Hyaluronic fillers is painful!
|Dermal Fillers||from £240||per ml|
|Skin Boosters||£200||1 ml|
|Skin Boosters||£300||2 ml|
|Lip Filler||from £240||per ml|
|Cheek Augmentation||£450||2 ml|